Monday, March 30, 2015

Print-on-demand, continued

The experience using CreateSpace, Amazon.com's online self-publishing software for paperback books, to produce an omnibus version of my first three Steve Martinez novels was so satisfactory that I decided to give it a go again with Zephyr: Tracking a Dream Across America, my 1994 nonfiction book.

Month in and month out, Zephyr is the best performing of all my ebooks so far as sales are concerned. It stands to reason that a print-on-demand paperback edition might do well enough at the cash register to be worth all the painstaking and sweaty work getting it ready.

And so, after another transcontinental trip on that train earlier this month, I updated the 2012 ebook edition with some new facts, new observations and new photographs. The Kindle and Nook ebook versions are now online, and the print-on-demand paperback will go live on Amazon.com and its allied outlets within a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment